- Altitude Hold：The Drone is Built-in with an AIR PRESSURE SENSOR.The RC Drone Will Automatically Set the Height. It makes the drone easy to be controlled.
- One-Button 360° Flip and One-Button Take off/Landing：By using one button, you can perform takeoff, landing and 360 degree flipping.
- One-Button Speeds Switch(High/Medium/low)：Low speed for beginner, high for skilled aviator. Make your flight easier.
- One-button Emergency Stop Function：This function is designed for beginners to avoid lost control of the drone or cause damage of the motor. Make your flight safer.
- Headless Mode and 10mins Flying time：Enable players of any level to fly and operate the drone easily. Even though the drone’s size is tiny, the flight time is about 10mins! Much longer than most of big drones!
1:The USB charger should be charged with a current output less than 1A. Using quick charger higher than 1A is not allowed.
2:Do not charge the battery immediately after operating the drone. Please make sure it is cooled down to avoid overheating.
3:Please learn the “Emergency landing function” before flying the drone to avoid lost control of the drone or cause damage of the motor.
4:If the drone blades spin but fail to take off, it just keep spinning around or tips forward, it is due to the wrong side installation of blades.Every blades has indicated alphabet A and B. Please install in correspondence with blade A and blade B. Otherwise the drone will fail to take off.
Quadcopter Weight: 30g (FAA Registration NOT Required).
Drone Dimensions: 12.5×10.5×3.6 CM (unfolded), 6.2x5x3CM (folded)
Flying time: About 10 mins.
Charging time: about 40 mins.
Transmitter Operation Range: about 50 meters.
1 x H6 Mini Drone with 3.7V 200mAh Li-Po Batteries (built-in)
1 x 4-channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter.
1 x USB Charging Cable.
4 x Spare Replacement Blades.
4 x Blade protectors
1 x Screwdriver.
1 x Instruction Manual.
Tips for a safe flight:
1)Read your drone manual carefully.
2)If it’s your first time flying make sure you practice in a field far away from people, cars, trees and other obstacles.